Rose Drying Turban
Back in the early 1900s turbans were a staple for the goddesses of the silver screen. These Hollywood legends really dressed up even when dressing down. Which is why we designed Rose drying turban. Made with a pretty and very feminine rose print fabric of soft peachy satin overlaying a soft, stretchy lightweight towelling lining. A totally decadent drying turban.
Although this turban has an elasticated band, it is made with a fabric that has less give than the lycra or jersey fabrics. It therefore may not suit those with a larger head. For more sizing information, please click here
Our drying turbans are:
- Kind to hair: Rose has a soft and lightweight micro fibre lining which allows your hair to dry naturally and gently.
- Comfortable and warm: Easy to slip on and off and the soft lining fits snugly over your hair. We’ve added an elasticated back to make it as comfortable as possible for all head sizes.
- Flattering on your face: The pretty front knot gathers the turban so it flatters every face shape.
- Washable: A regular 30 degree machine wash and proper drying will ensure it lasts for years to come.
- Sustainable: The lining and fabric are all recyclable.
It's so pretty and I hope my daughter will like it ❤️
Very well made but rather snug on a larger head so worth bearing in mind.
Such a lovely and well made product. So well made that I purchased this for my mother to wear whilst out and about to keep her head warm after she lost all her hair due to her chemotherapy. Thank you so much
Really lovely, comfortable and stylish enough to wear out while my hair is still drying.