Moo Shower Cap
How many of us have bought souvenirs that seemed like a good idea at the time but just end up shoved to the back of a cupboard or drawer? Occasionally they do actually make the grade and mine is a cow print chopping board, purchased in c. 1990 from Rougemont, Switzerland (where the cows happily graze in the valley). My point is, this is a chopping board that I use pretty much every day, and it reminds me of my holiday thirty years ago. That’s why I made this shower cap.
Our shower caps are:
- Waterproof: Moo has a soft, lightweight plastic lining.
- Large: Generously sized meaning it will keep all your hair tucked inside whether it’s long, short, curly, or thick, or even wrapped in rollers.
- Comfortable: No exposed elastic to dig into your forehead.
- Flattering frill: Protects your face from water in the shower.
- Washable: Regular 30 degree machine washing and drying will ensure it lasts for years to come.
- Sustainable: By keeping Moo for years you’re not regularly throwing away cheap shower caps that don’t last. The inner lining and fabric are recyclable.
What’s your souvenir story?
Great fit, amazing quality, super fast delivery. I'll definitely be buying these as birthday presents this year :-)
This review has no content.