Beach Huts Shower Cap
250 years ago the sea was originally only used by fishermen and smugglers. Then doctors started prescribing sea dips to their patients for therapeutic reasons. Back in the day when modesty was paramount, how could the patient get into the sea in the "altogether"? Enter the mobile beach huts or changing rooms. The patient was driven by horse out the sea to maintain modesty. A new trend was started and patients would bring their families to join them and over time static beach huts were introduced.
If you’re looking for a vintage style shower cap and want to capture a little bit of beach history, then Beach Huts is the shower cap for you.
Our shower caps are:
- Waterproof: Beach Huts has a soft, lightweight plastic lining.
- Large: Generously sized meaning it will keep all your hair tucked inside and protected.
- Comfortable: No exposed elastic to dig into your forehead.
- Flattering frill: Protects your face from water splashing in the shower.
- Washable: Regular 30 degree machine washing and drying will ensure it lasts for years to come.
- Sustainable: By keeping Beach Huts for years you’re not regularly throwing away cheap shower caps that don’t last. The inner lining and fabric are recyclable.