Dusky Pink Shower Turban
This flattering shower turban is made in a soft sophisticated dusky pink cotton satin stretch with dramatic ivory floral print; the kind of crowning glory worn by the Hollywood stars of the 30s and 40s.
Although this turban has an elasticated band, it is made with a fabric that has less give than the lycra or jersey fabrics. It therefore may not suit those with a larger head. For more sizing information, please click here
All our shower turbans are:
- Waterproof: Dusky Pink has a soft, lightweight plastic lining.
- Comfortable: Easily slips on and the soft waterproof lining fits comfortably over your hair. We’ve added an elasticated back to make it as comfortable as possible for all head sizes.
- Flattering on your face: The pretty front knot gathers the turban so it flatters every face shape.
- Washable: A regular 30 degree machine wash and proper drying will ensure it lasts for years to come.
- Sustainable: By keeping Dusky Pink for years you’re not needlessly throwing away cheap shower caps that don’t last. The inner lining and fabric are recyclable.
I completely fell in love with this dusky pink pattern. The turban is a flattering shape and comfortable to wear, though It was difficult to get the right fit. I have a small head (and the turban fit and kept the hair inside). However, my hair is rather thin, neck-length and not bouffant) so I wish they could offer a short or long hair choice, as long hair would fill up the top, which is empty on me. A beautiful product and great service.
A really quality made item. Looks a little classier than the usual shower cap and the size and fit are just right. It does the job perfectly.
I use the turban for swimming and I just love it!
Lovely colour, looks good and keeps my hair dry. I actually ordered the drying turban in error
so thank you for sending me the plastic lined version so quickly.
Well made with attractive fabric. Keeps my hair dry and smooth while in the bath,so it does the job. It’s too big for me though and I look ridiculous in it!
Slightly too big for my head, but I don't have a lot of hair so that's to be expected. It still says on. So cute and stylish!