Meadow Blue Shower Cap
Who was your favourite character from the Magic Roundabout? Zebedee the jack-in-the-box wizard? Dylan the laid back rabbit? Dougal the shaggy dog? Ermintrude the matronly singing cow? Or was it Brian the cheerful, snail? If you look amongst the flowers on Meadow Blue you can see our own snail – he’s a bit shy as well, so we’ve called him Bashful.
Our shower caps are:
- Waterproof: Meadow Blue has a soft, lightweight plastic lining.
- Spacious: It’s generous in size so will keep all your hair tucked away and protected.
- Comfortable: No exposed elastic to dig into your forehead.
- Flattering frill: Protects your face from water splashing in the shower.
- Washable: A regular 30 degree machine wash and proper drying will ensure it lasts for years to come.
- Sustainable: By keeping Meadow Blue for years you’re not regularly throwing away cheap shower caps that don’t last. The inner lining and fabric are recyclable.
At the very least, it’ll make Bashful happy.
These were for my daughter. She absolutely loves them. She says the quality and fit are brilliant. She has long hair. They work with that hair. Thank you.