Moo Shower Cap
How many of us have bought souvenirs that seemed like a good idea at the time but just end up shoved to the back of a cupboard or drawer? Occasionally they do actually make the grade and mine is a cow print chopping board, purchased in c. 1990 from Rougemont, Switzerland (where the cows happily graze in the valley). My point is, this is a chopping board that I use pretty much every day, and it reminds me of my holiday thirty years ago. That’s why I made this shower cap.
Our shower caps are:
- Waterproof: Moo has a soft, lightweight plastic lining.
- Large: Generously sized meaning it will keep all your hair tucked inside whether it’s long, short, curly, or thick, or even wrapped in rollers.
- Comfortable: No exposed elastic to dig into your forehead.
- Flattering frill: Protects your face from water in the shower.
- Washable: Regular 30 degree machine washing and drying will ensure it lasts for years to come.
- Sustainable: By keeping Moo for years you’re not regularly throwing away cheap shower caps that don’t last. The inner lining and fabric are recyclable.
What’s your souvenir story?