Stripey Green Shower Turban
Did you know that green is a colour associated with optimism and self-confidence? It’s also associated with motor racing which is why we think Stripey Green is the most popular of our striped turban shower cap designs. It really does remind us of the very classy and very classic British racing green.
Perfect for doing those lengths in the pool. (Please note this turban is not designed for underwater swimming).
** Stripey Green is also available in a petite size for those with daintier heads **
Not sure which size to get? Take a look at our handy size guide for more information.
Our shower turbans are:
- Waterproof: Stripey Green has a soft, lightweight plastic lining.
- Spacious: It’s generous in size so will keep all your hair tucked away and protected. For more sizing information, please click here
- Comfortable: Easily slips on and the soft waterproof lining fits snugly over your hair.
- Flattering on your face: The pretty front knot gathers the turban so it flatters every face shape.
- Washable: A regular 30 degree machine wash and proper drying will ensure it lasts for years to come.
- Sustainable: By keeping Stripey Green for years you’re not regularly throwing away cheap shower caps that don’t last. The inner lining and fabric are recyclable.
**Stripey Green is also available in a petite size for those with daintier heads **
I bought a similar brand last year, which I expected to last, it was one layer but had a rubber band around the inner edge which worked well to keep stray hair in place, however the fabric failed after a few months. This one has more than one layer, no band and it’s quite big. If I push it back a little, my hair seems to be kept in place, but I’ve had a couple of occasions where the hair around the edge has been damp. I’m not sure if it’s designed to be big enough to push back slightly to seal the edges, or if it’s too big for me.
Thank you for your feedback Julie. We don’t use an exposed elastic/rubber on either our frill shower caps or shower turbans to prevent marking your forehead and with the turbans rely on the stretch in the lycra to give a bit of grip. Having said this, it does sound as if the standard size turban is too big for you and you might be better suited to a petite size, which we make in many of the designs. There is a guide to measuring your head in our FAQs section.
Lush shower cap that matches our bathroom great
This review has no content.
Love these, the quality, packaging all very beautiful
Such a cute and classy way to protect my colored hair! I had a little water get in at the back edge, but to be fair, I spent a full day on water slides!