Wild Thing Shower Cap
Imagine taking a shower high up looking out over the African savannah (the shower is closed on three sides so you can maintain your modesty!). The views are spectacular and you can see a group of elephants in the distance and not too far away a giraffe munching on a Senegalia tree. You are pretty much at one with nature….. OK, daydream over but isn’t it nice to hop in the shower and take your mind elsewhere? This is why Wild Thing, our best selling leopard print cotton shower cap was created. Go on, try it, it’s worth it!
** Wild Thing is also available in a petite size for those with daintier heads! **
Not sure which size to get? Take a look at our handy size guide for more information.
Our shower caps are:
- Waterproof: The soft lightweight lining in Wild Thing makes this shower cap totally waterproof.
- Roomy: Larger than standard sized shower caps means it will keep all your hair tucked inside whether it’s long, short, curly, or thick, or even wrapped in rollers. For more sizing information, please click here
- Comfortable: Elastic is hidden away under a soft channel.
- Vintage frill: Stops water splashing in your face.
- Washable: This animal print cotton shower cap will benefit from a 30 degree machine wash and thorough dry and will make it last for years to come.
- Sustainable: By keeping Wild Thing for years you’re not regularly throwing away cheap shower caps that don’t last. The inner lining and fabric are recyclable.
For the ultimate relaxing bath time treat, why not add a matching bath pillow?
Gave it as a gift and recipient was delighted! Great way to wake up to early morning shower and put a smile on your face!
I have purchased this before as a gift
for my wife. I was pleasantly surprised with the new level of finish, the improved band and the lovely gold bow. I was also pleased with the really helpful sizing guide which resulted in the perfect fit. But the thing that really has made my purchase fantastic was the presentation of the product , the gift wrapping of black tissue with a signature line of leopard was sensational and really lifted the product, well done great job. One very happy wife!
This was a present for a dear friend who is off to see her son and daughter in law in Melbourne Australia. She loves it and it will be doing the Air Miles with her all the way.
This has been bought as a Christmas gift so it’s currently still beautifully wrapped up in its presentation box and tissue. If the quality of the packaging is anything to go by, I’m sure the shower cap will be perfect! I’ve drops hint that I would like one too! X
Another gorgeous item from Dilly Daydream. Beautifully packsged, it was delivered quickly and was a delight to receive. These shower caps are worth the money because they are so pretty and functional.